I will be presenting at the 2012 Las Vegas Social Media Strategies Summit at the Mirage Hotel.
Social Media – How to Monitor, Measure and Report for the SMB
So you’re adding social media to your game plan for your organization, moving it from an afterthought to front-and-center. You’ve even got a staff member ready to roll up their sleeves and manage your social media strategy for the organization (and that person might be you!) But now what? In this session, we’ll explore three key aspects of getting started with social media: monitoring, measuring, and reporting.
Your session leader will walk you through how to succeed in each of these key areas by taking a hands on and practical approach to identifying the tools, resources and processes that will position your SMB for social media success. Some of the topics covered will include:
- Identifying your objectives for using social media
- Defining the metrics and KPIs for success
- Why monitoring social media is important
- Free and paid tools to get you started with monitoring
- Policies and procedures for social media management
- Using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights for analysis
- Creating simple dashboard spreadsheets in Excel for reporting KPIs/ROI