Just what exactly did folks enjoy reading (and sharing) on my site in 2013? Here are the five posts that seemed to resonate the most:
- Social Media Case Study Template
- Why Your Business Ruined Webinars for Everyone
- Applebee’s Customer Service Issues Case Study
- The Art of A Great Thank You Note
- Mark Twain On Brevity And Why You’re Marketing Copy Probably Stinks
And, if you like Mark Twain as much as me, check out this article on office productivity.
If you’re interested in hearing my thoughts on a particular topic, don’t hesitate to send me a note and perhaps I’ll cover that in 2014.
Happy New Year!